Four cylinder petrol engine, Wisconsin built under license. 8bhp at 1800 rpm.
It was sold to the War Office and purchased at a post-war sale and taken into private ownership.
Purchased for the Lister Museum and rebuilt by David Harris. These engines were used for 4 kW battery charging sets for the tank corps and many of them were used in the western desert