|Object ID||3599|| |
|Collection ID||Internal Fire Core Collection|
|Made By||R. A. Lister and Co. Ltd|
|Made In||Dursley, England|
|Description||Four cylinder petrol engine, Wisconsin built under license. 8bhp at 1800 rpm.|
It was sold to the War Office and purchased at a post-war sale and taken into private ownership.
Purchased for the Lister Museum and rebuilt by David Harris. These engines were used for 4 kW battery charging sets for the tank corps and many of them were used in the western desert