T Bolt for wood fixing ID

Discussion in 'Identification' started by Warner, Apr 10, 2013.

  1. Warner

    Warner New Member

    Hi All,

    I am trying to identify the Tee shaped bolt pictured below as I need some to finnish a project I'm working on.
    I have done many searches but came up with nothing. They are for fixing down wood leaving a flush finnish on top and the small spikes at the end of the Tee stop rotation. They work really well.



Share This Page